domingo, 8 de maio de 2011

Pink ..... Most Girls



I never cared too much for love

It was all a bunch of mush

that I just did not want

Paid, was the issue of the day

If a girlfriend's got some game

Couldn't be more fly, gettin paid was everything

But I'm not every girl

and I don't need that world

to validate me

Cuz shorty got a job,

shorty got a car,

shorty can pay her own rent

Don't wanna dance if it's not in my heart!!

Chorus:

Most girls want a man with the bling-bling

Got my own thing got the ching-ching

I just want real love

Most girls want a man with the mean green

Don't wanna dance if he can't be

everything that I dream of

a man that understands real love

I was a girl about the floss

It was all about the cost

how much he spent on me

Seek, for a man who's got the means

to be giving you diamond rings

It's what every fly girl could want

or even dream

But I'm not every girl and I don't need no G

to take care of me

Cuz shorty got a job,

Shorty got a car,

shorty  can pay her own rent

Don't wanna dance if it's not in my heart, no-oh

Chorus 2x

(uh uh uh uh....)

I'm not every girl and I don't need no G

to take care of me, no

Cuz shorty got a job,

sure shorty got a car,

shorty can pay her own rent

Don't wanna dance if it's not in my heart

Chorus 2x


As músicas dela em especial me fazem flutuar em minhas aulas de dança, as baladas são incríveis e me dão  movimentos deliciosamente deslizantes ..... hahahahahaha

como não dançar?  IMPOSSÍVEL ....

Kisses

Kika

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe aqui seu recadinho!!!